By Jeff Beals
These days so many salespeople struggle to keep the pipeline full of qualified prospects. There is simply no getting around the brutal fact that the #1 reason for failure in sales is prospecting.
That’s why I highly recommend that you get a copy of my friend Jeb Blount’s new book, Fanatical Prospecting. It’s the most comprehensive book ever written about sales prospecting. It is a practical, eye-opening guide that clearly explains the why and how behind the most important activity in sales and business development—prospecting.
Step by step, Jeb Blount outlines his innovative, balanced approach to prospecting that works for real people, in the real world, with real prospects. You’ll learn the secrets and techniques that top earners leverage to keep their pipeline and bank account full including:
- Why the 30-Day Rule is critical for avoiding debilitating sales slumps
- How to leverage the Law of Familiarity to reduce prospecting friction
- The 5 C’s of Social Selling and how to use them to get prospects to start calling you
- How to use the simple 5 Step Telephone Framework to get more appointments with less rejection
- How to double call backs with a powerful voice mail technique
- The real secret to skipping past gatekeepers
- How to leverage the powerful 4 Step Email Prospecting Framework to create emails that compel prospects to respond
- How to get prospects engaged fasted with the 7 Step Text Message Prospecting Framework
- And there is so much more!
Break free from the fear and frustration that’s holding you back. With Fanatical Prospecting you’ll gain the power to blow through resistance and objections to book more appointments, start more sales conversations, and close more deals.
Get your copy now! Jeb has two valuable bonuses for you when you order:
- Professional-Level Membership access to online training and prospecting resources at FanaticalProspecting.com, a free $599 value (details inside the book)
- Instant access to the Fanatical Prospecting Bonus Pack (worth over $1,000) filled with downloadable business tools from leading experts like me.
Get off the Feast or Famine Rollercoaster for good. Get your copy of Fanatical Prospecting now!
One last thing, make sure to read “Chapter 20: “Text Messaging” at least twice – it will change what you think of this controversial, yet highly effective, personal technique that gets results fast!
Jeff Beals is a professional speaker, sales consultant and award-winning author, who helps professionals enjoy greater success through effective sales, marketing and personal branding techniques. He delivers energetic and humorous keynote speeches and workshops to audiences worldwide. To discuss booking a presentation, go to JeffBeals.com or email at email@example.com or call us at (402) 637-9300.
Here’s Why Should You Choose Jeff Beals as Your Next Speaker:
“Jeff is sure to deliver an engaging and motivating speech! He cleverly ties together his stories and makes the speech end with a punch. Being the closing speaker is tough, but he stepped-up to the challenge and hit a home-run. Due to the high ratings and overwhelming response to re-watch his speech, we are planning on using his video during our NextGen watch party.” – Megan Dotson, Senior Client Success Consultant & Event Director, GovLoop, Washington, DC
“You brought great value to our event. The workshop was a huge experience for our attendees by giving them the opportunity to improve their work in the critical environment in which we are living today. Your talent as a speaker and your qualities as a person made the difference during your time with us. I would certainly recommend you to anyone who asks.” – Ana Paula Costa, Educational Planner, Febracorp, Sao Paulo, Brazil
“A couple of my Dean’s Fellows recently said your presentation two years ago about building your personal brand was their best experience at Creighton.” – Dr. Anthony R. Hendrickson, Dean, Heider College of Business, Creighton University
“Our corporate partnership team had great takeaways regarding how to network smarter while also understanding the importance of our personal brand to current and prospective partners. Jeff does a great job weaving in real-world examples and how you can apply his teachings to growing your business and building long-term partnerships.”
– Jason Booker, Senior Director of Corporate Sponsorships, The Kansas City Royals Major League Baseball Team